What's it like when your government tries to have you murdered?
Seems to be a theme for the family unfortunately. Also my Twitter is locked for the next week.
“Mr. Sirotkin does not agree with this reasoning nor consent to this theft despite the fact it seems to be endorsed by someone representing the United States Government, and finds it baffling that an Administration can watch the President’s son sell books about his decades of rampant criminal behavior, suffer no judicial consequences for this wanton criminality at all, get paid to write a book about it, and then have your representatives tell an American citizen that his criminal record means that his intellectual property is no longer his own.”
So my Twitter just got locked for the next week due to this tweet:
Didn’t even take 12 hours of going public for this to happen, which is part of why I went private in the first place. But at least people can still see my tweets for now, so I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.
At this point it’s abundantly clear western governments are going to ride this denial train past all of our graveyards, and given that it’s been two years since the National Security Council first got my work explaining why COVID was almost certainly engineered via serial passage - seems like I’m never coming in from the cold.
However that’s been a bit of a theme given that I’m an ex-con and on the sex-offender registry for the rest of my life, something Alina Chan has been pointing out from the start - since it’s sorta abundantly obvious that just like DRASTIC, she was mobilized by Fauci and Collins and the rest to distract from the truth I’ve been revealing for the past two years, very much risking my life in the process.
Well done guys, you won. Apparently no one’s running FISA warrants, and both the IC and military are so infested with woke cowards that no one is going to do anything other than sit back and let innocent people continue to drop.
No one notable will touch my work and the entirety of the press - not just the “legacy” press, even the conmen and grifters like the Weinsteins who act like they’re somehow above the same system capture as everyone else and don’t have different billionaires’ arms shoved up their asses, are happy to see my silenced. Maybe my criminal past was the dealbreaker, maybe it wasn’t.
After all, our modern penal system is based on the idea of magical timers which are supposed to somehow rehabilitate people, or otherwise indicate they’ve passed certain legal thresholds.
Well at least most of the time, since after all: How old is fifteen really? A line of reasoning which might sound flippant, but which really comes home after you spend 20 months tutoring in your prison’s Special Ed classroom, where nearly everyone was convicted of their crimes between ages 15 and 17, and often got sentenced to decades behind bars for something they often did before they could drive.
But the reality is that I kinda feel like everything is gravy for me in a way, because I was supposed to be murdered back when I first hit gen pop a few years ago. It’s a strange thing, finding out neither the prison or your own lawyer can provide you with a single piece of paper from your defense, or from your first weeks in prison.
However having the sitting government try and murder our family is kind of a thing, since our last name means “orphan” and refers to the fact that over 100 years ago our Jewish ancestors had to seek refuge from their government by hiding their children from certain death in Catholic orphanages, which is where my paternal lineage got its start.
No I can’t prove that there was a conspiracy to have me murdered, but feel free to judge for yourselves. If nothing else, maybe this will start to make you wonder about how my case was portrayed in the media and if you have any real idea about what actually happened at all - considering my lawyer explicitly told me not to say anything at all in my defense, to let the State baselessly slander me in court, and completely misrepresent the facts of my case.
It’s a little hard to say that much of this feels like Justice.
DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO RECONSIDER/MODIFY SENTENCE
Comes now the Defendant, Daniel M. Sirotkin, representing himself, and hereby requests this Honorable Court to terminate his remaining approximately 18 months of probation with 3.5 years of the proscribed probationary term already served, without a hearing, due to the following constellation of issues:
1. Mr. Sirotkin secured the legal services of Mr. David Gerstenfield following his arrest after paying $15,000 in 2013. However, this lawyer is now unable to provide Mr. Sirotkin with anything at all demonstrating a single thing was done in his defense: Not one file or record can be provided to Mr. Sirotkin by his original attorney demonstrating that he received meaningful legal representation at any point at all after his arrest, sentencing, and subsequent incarceration. Given that Mr. Sirotkin has been unemployed since January 2020, the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office has not responded to his contacts, and his original lawyer has demonstrated that he is incapable of competent representation – Mr. Sirotkin is pleading for the Court to grant this motion without a public court appearance, since if one is required he would be forced to represent himself. This is a situation Mr. Sirotkin would rather not place himself in given, as explained below, that not only his original attorney but also the carceral arm of the State of Maryland is flatly refusing to provide him with any records whatsoever pertaining to his sentencing and the circumstances at the start of his time in general population, which subsequently caused him to seek protective custody out of fear for his life and the lives of his elderly parents.
2. Mr. Sirotkin made a FOIA request to the Maryland Correctional Training Center (MCTC) for records in the summer of 2021 regarding the unusually long time he spent in Intake waiting to be placed into general population, and then the investigation that occurred after it turned-out that Mr. Sirotkin was in fact placed in a cell with an inmate with a history for preying on his cellmates, Mr. Damon Alexander, forcing Mr. Sirotkin to seek protective custody. Since Mr. Alexander is currently serving two life sentences +110 years for a mass shooting committed after he parted ways with Mr. Sirotkin and was released from prison, the prison system’s denial of this FOIA in its entirety and parallel refusal to hand over a single piece of paper or document regarding these weeks appears baseless, and Mr. Sirotkin is working with the Ombudsman office with the State of Maryland to resolve this matter. However, MCTC appears to believe it has no duty at all to respond to his FOIA request with a single file because of the sensitive nature of the investigation. Mr. Sirotkin’s experience with the Department of Defense at Fort Meade, which the State highlighted during his sentencing, means he is in fact intimately familiar with the legal expectations and underpinnings of FOIA requests and their concomitant redactions which are often necessary due to security concerns. So although the Honorable Court may be unaware, at the highest levels of national security where sources and methods fundamental to America’s security and defense are on the line, it is still legally required for the coercive arm of the government to comply with FOIA requests and take the time to make necessary redactions – not flatly refuse to hand over one single file to an American citizen demanding their rights be respected. At this juncture it seems worth pointing out that the entirety of the legal and carceral systems, which Mr. Sirotkin has a right as a citizen of the United States to be fairly judged by, including his defense lawyer leading up to and at the time of his sentencing, are now telling him that they are unable to provide him with a single word, nonetheless a file or piece of paper, demonstrating that he was treated justly and fairly during his sentencing and incarceration – and that his life was not illegally and unduly endangered because of the machinations of those entrusted with protecting not just the legal rights, but the physical safety of the accused and convicted. Given the philosophical conclusions which can be reasonably drawn from the legal concept of adverse inference, and with both his attorney and the state prison system unable to produce anything at all to demonstrate that he was treated justly, Mr. Sirotkin hopes the Honorable Court can understand his reluctance to be forced to appear in a courtroom where he might be forced to defend himself against a system that has been entirely unable to demonstrate that its basic edicts of fairness and equal treatment under the law do in fact apply to him.
3. Finally, no one effected by Mr. Sirotkin’s criminal behavior has ever chosen to appear at any of the previous three public hearings which were held without the shadow of an ongoing global pandemic, including any members of his victim’s family. However, given the events outlined above, Mr. Sirotkin would like to inform the Honorable Court that his original attorney, who is now refusing to hand over a single file demonstrating that a meaningful defense was conducted, warned Mr. Sirotkin not to speak out against anything the State said about him in court because his victim had extended family members within the New York State Senate with a long reach, an idea that now seems very plausible given the wanton corruption and rampant immoral conduct that has emerged from the highest levels of the New York Statehouse in recent months, shortly before Mr. Sirotkin was placed into a cell with a known predatory inmate with a long history of violence who attempted to take Mr. Sirotkin’s life, within a prison that is also now refusing to hand over a single piece of paper in response to a FOIA request. Mr. Sirotkin is not contesting his guilt, however in light of how events have unfolded, and now that he feels himself to be much farther from the reaches of corrupt politicians and other corrupt employees of the State, he would also like to notify the Honorable Court that his victim did in fact indicate to Mr. Sirotkin that she had been abused prior to meeting Mr. Sirotkin. This previous abuse would certainly be enough motive for powerful and connected family members to begin a chain of events that would cover it up forever, had only Mr. Sirotkin been successfully murdered with the pen, four-pound metal drawer, or lock-in-a-sock that he was assaulted with while he was sleeping.
4. And so with around 18 months left to serve on the lowest level of probation, a public court hearing would require Mr. Sirotkin to appear and represent himself at a hearing that he has nothing else to offer to other than the information contained within this motion, in front of a system that appears unwilling or unable to demonstrate that he has the same equal rights as every other American citizen.
5. Defendant was sentenced by the Hon. J. Richard Jordan on September 17, 2014 to 1-25 years, suspend all but 7 years, based on a conviction, following a guilty plea to third-degree sexual abuse of a minor. Upon release, he started his five years of supervised probation.
6. Mr. Sirotkin began therapy with Catoctin Counseling in January 2014 and successful completed his therapy with Catoctin Counseling in the fall of 2019. Even after finishing the program, Mr. Sirotkin has stayed in touch with his provider, Mr. Larry Stouter, and has occasional joint-sessions with his father. Catoctin Counseling has stated in writing for several years that Mr. Sirotkin poses extremely low risk of reoffending.
7. Mr. Sirotkin has been fully compliant with the terms and conditions of his probation, and has incurred no new criminal arrests or citations of any kind. Prior to that, from the time of his arrest and the beginning of his pre-trial supervision on December 10, 2012 until present day when he is still on probation, Mr. Sirotkin’s only citation during these over 3,000 days of court supervision was a warning issued at the MCTC for lending his GameBoy to another inmate so said inmate could return home with it upon his release, and give it to his son for Christmas.
8. The media attention around Mr. Sirotkin’s case resulted in his termination from multiple restaurants, making gainful employment impossible to maintain steadily, especially in the wake of the global pandemic. In February 2019, he was terminated from Seasons 52 on Rockville Pike when the media coverage of his charges came to management’s attention, he had been employed there since November of 2018. He was then hired by Café Mozart in Washington DC in May 2019, and was terminated from that position in January 2020.
9. Mr. Sirotkin applied to the Criminology PhD program at the University of Maryland College Park in the fall of 2018, after meeting with several professors. Most notably, both John Laub and Laura Dugan encouraged his application. The former had ties to Mr. Sirotkin’s education in Boston and Harvard due to his research, and the later was also involved with UMD’s Global Counterterrorism Database, which related to Mr. Sirotkin’s prior employment with the Department of Defense at Ft. Meade. However, despite getting a perfect 180/180 GRE Verbal score and writing a cogent and salient application essay relating to his 20 months as MCTC’s Special Education Aide, as well as his years coaching and substitute teaching, along with his research done during his incarceration about neurobiology and behavioral economics, not only was Mr. Sirotkin denied entrance: He was not offered lesser acceptance in the Masters program, nor given any rationale at all for his rejection. Presumably his criminal record precluded his acceptance from the start, and the meetings taken by professors were simply kabuki professional courtesy, which wasted time he could have spent searching for a path that was not already barricaded before he began down it. Since this rejection from a Criminology program that he was academically qualified for, Mr. Sirotkin teamed with his father to write the first peer reviewed paper exploring a laboratory origin for COVID-19, and its peer reviewed addendum which demonstrated that the 1977 potentially pandemic H1N1 strain which leaked was in fact engineered, presumably by serial passaging.
10. Mr. Sirotkin attended two in-person events at the University of Georgetown after beginning work at Café Mozart in the spring of 2019 because of their Prisons and Justice Initiative, and emailed extensively hoping to find a way to volunteer and help their program. No opportunity was ever offered to Mr. Sirotkin, and given the lack of responsiveness from Professor Shon Hopwood despite several attempts at communication regarding multiple topics, Mr. Sirotkin assumes his charges and the sensationalized media coverage of his case make him persona non grata there as well.
11. Following his termination from Café Mozart in January 2020, as the previous mailing to the Court documented, Mr. Sirotkin has been attempting to build a career for himself as an independent journalist and writer documenting the ongoing pandemic. However, since that writing his work has again been plagiarized on a national stage, as the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists ran an article that failed to properly attribute the entirety of his work, and directly credits a foreign national who is accusing Mr. Sirotkin and his father of plagiarism, while stealing directly from them himself. This plagiarism and lack of attribution by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists comes despite originally submitting his work to that publication in the spring of 2020, and having his work twice published in a peer reviewed scientific journal since then.
In addition to the growing counts of plagiarism, in the meantime Jamie Metzl, a Senior Fellow of the Atlantic Council and paid advisor to the World Health Organization (WHO), and likely paid agent of the Chinese Communist Party, personally decided to exclude Mr. Sirotkin and his father from inclusion on a letter which gained international press attention when it was released in the media in the spring of 2021. No reason was ever given for this exclusion other than Mr. Metzl’s personal preference, however Mr. Sirotkin had previously assumed Mr. Metzl might respond altruistically to a persuasive description of his poverty, and then apparently attempted to use the combination of Mr. Sirotkin’s criminal history and this exaggerated story of impending personal poverty as leverage against him to dissuade others from collaborating with him.
13. Mr. Sirotkin is on the lowest level of probation, completing over three years with approximately 18 months left. However, given two broad forces: 1. The coalition of Foreign Nationals apparently aligned with the Broad Institute and their desire to directly modify the human genome outlined in a previous mailing, and 2. Jamie Metzl with his vast web of paid political connections and openly treasonous behavior, Mr. Sirotkin is at a loss as to how to proceed with his attempts to build a career and move forward with his life. He has been told by David Asher, previously the head of the U.S. State Department’s investigation into the origins of the pandemic, that his claim to owning his own intellectual property is effectively moot because “…the background issue give [sic] people the creeps. It is not avoidable.” Mr. Sirotkin does not agree with this reasoning nor consent to this theft despite the fact it seems to be endorsed by someone representing the United States Government, and finds it baffling that an Administration can watch the President’s son sell books about his decades of rampant criminal behavior, suffer no judicial consequences for this wanton criminality at all, get paid to write a book about it, and then have your representatives tell an American citizen that his criminal record means that his intellectual property is no longer his own.
Due to the sensitive nature of cases like Mr. Sirotkin’s, the defense he presented prior to his sentencing did not follow the same patterns that most other criminal cases do. This silence, at the advice of an attorney who is now unable to fulfill his most basic ethical duties, came following Mr. Sirotkin’s full and complete confession prior to his arrest, was not filled with the truth at any point in the years since – instead it was filled with misrepresentations in the media, and is now being filled with multiple attempts to destroy his incipient career and steal his intellectual property from him.
Mr. Sirotkin has been fully rehabilitated, and believes further supervised probation serves no societal purpose. Ending probation now would allow him to more publicly correct the misperceptions around his character and the belief that his writings and works can be stolen from without consequence, and open the door to him finally being able to begin to build a new life.
Mr. Sirotkin respectfully requests the Honorable Court rule on this motion without a hearing, given the full scope of the circumstances described above. However if the State finds this inappropriate and would like one last opportunity to lie about Mr. Sirotkin to his face again and further slander him, Mr. Sirotkin would be forced to remain on probation in lieu of making another public court appearance. Otherwise, he would be forced back into a courtroom where his most fundamental rights as an American citizen seem to have been put on ice and due process suspended, due to some combination of factors that he does not understand and which do not seem to be rooted in any rational legal structure: His status as a sex-offender, the fact the Maryland State Bar has no meaningful standards of ethical conduct for its attorneys, and political connections that may have already managed to reach down from a state hundreds of miles away, and nearly result in his blunt-force homicide inside a prison cell with a known predator - a situation he was knowingly and carefully placed into by a criminal-justice system that has demonstrated that it is intent only on revenge, not Justice.
Given these concerns about due process and his fundamental legal rights, as well as his original attorney’s inability to demonstrate that he has ever tried to defend Mr. Sirotkin’s interests to any extent at all, Mr. Sirotkin hopes the Honorable Court would consider dismissing this motion without prejudice if it is found to be inappropriate at this time, so that it might be refilled at a later date.
Daniel M. Sirotkin
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that a copy of this Motion, along with any attached documents, was mailed, first class, postage prepaid, this ____day of September, 2021, to the State’s Attorney’s Office for Montgomery County, 50 Maryland Avenue, 5th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850.
Daniel M. Sirotkin